Sunday, August 13, 2006

If They Believe I Believe

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

“President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday that Israel is a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the map," prompting international condemnation and an Israeli demand Iran be expelled from the United Nations.”
ABC News

If they say they believe it, I believe they believe it. So is suicide the best way to avoid genocide? I don't plan on finding out. We must root out the enemy, foreign and domestic and put an end to this madness. Words mean things and if someone threatens to kill you you will only be safe when you beat them to it.
...
If I was a recidivist child molester and lived next door to your trailer home and told everyone in the neighborhood that I was going to bugger your children and then hide the evidence in a swamp would you believe me? Do you just hate white trailer trash or do you think that camel jockeys are too stupid to be taken seriously?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home